Write to us at sales [at] medhaavi.net
Thanks for your interest in sharing your experience with Growth Hacking, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneur blog www.ishanmishra.in
WE ARE CONTENT MARKETING ENTHUSIASTS
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTIES!
OUR CRITERIA – Must haves:
* Article must address a specific topic, challenge or issue in healthcare.
* The piece must provide analysis or knowledge, or stimulate debate.
* The article must be original content and can not be published elsewhere.
* The article must not be an advertisement or promotional in nature. We can provide a short bio and photo at the end of the article with a link to your site.
* Growth Marketing articles (i.e. topics in the ‘Digital World’ field including SEO, SMO,SEM,PPC,Growth Hachking , Mobiles Reviews, Laptops, AI, big data, software, hardware, mobile apps, web, etc).
* Business-oriented articles (i.e. topics about crossing from idea to innovation that address topics including startups, change-management, investment, regulatory, legal and cultural considerations, growth, etc).
We need more:
* Leaders and Entrepreneurs.
* Articles and contributors from different areas – specifically Asia-Pac countries, Africa, and more regions of the US and Europe.
All posts are reviewed by editorial staff before being published on IshanMIshra.in Submissions will be considered for timeliness, relevance, originality, and constructive commentary. Not every submission will be published. Any submissions which have been, or are under consideration for publication elsewhere, will not be considered.
The process to make a submission is very simple. As a first step, please click on the button below to let us know what you have in mind.
Do I Need Experience?
No, you do not need any experience and you will be given plenty of resources to learn any skills you need.
My English Isn’t Perfect, Can I Apply?
You need to write for us in English, but it doesn’t need to be perfect. We will help you install a tool that will fix your English grammar and spelling while you write.
Can I Write Anonymously?
Yes, you can write under a ‘pseudonym’ or nickname that is not your real name.
Who Owns My Work?
As a freelancer, you retain legal copyright on your work. We are merely licensing it to publish on our website.
How Do I Write The Articles?
You will use a modified version of the WordPress Post editor. The topics usually require minimal research so our writers can easily produce an article in less than one hour.