Search engine optimization services provided by Ishan Tech are customized to fit your requirements keeping in perspective long term business goals.
We work hard to maximize your return on investment in internet marketing and search engine optimization. Our Search engine optimization methodology includes:
- website review -To rank on Google or any other search engine, a site needs to be indexed first. Hence, the first step in the process of search engine optimization is to ensure that your site pages can be crawled and indexed by the search engine spiders. In this step we analyze your code and identify possible spider stoppers in a website. These may include broken links, missing tags, complicated link structure and other subtle factors that may have been overlooked when the site was designed.
- goal analysis Why are you indulging in SEO services? What do you expect to gain from your SEO campaign? Do you have practical search engine ranking targets that you would like to achieve? It is important to have goals clearly defined in an SEO campaign. These goals can be in terms of an increase in revenue from organic search engine traffic, increase in ROI, increase in traffic or just rankings for branding. We listen to you and understand your goals during this stage of the SEO process. Keeping your goals in perspective, we customize and present the best SEO strategy possible given the time-frame, resources and other practical constraints.
- competition analysis -This step involves studying what your competitors are doing. Websites of competitors, which have undergone search engine optimization, offer valuable keyword and optimization insights. Analyzing an already optimized site allows us to determine their lead over your site with regards to rankings. We can also determine SEO optimization techniques being employed and the segments being targeted actively on search engines. After this step, we will be able to tell you exactly what your competitor is doing and what you should do to beat them on search engines.
- keyword identification – Many online businesses, despite having great search engine rankings, either do not get enough traffic to their site or do not convert enough visitors. A major reason for this is because the keywords that they are targeting may not be the keywords that are being searched for on the search engines. Keyword identification is a very important part of search engine optimization and includes researching keywords that will not only get great traffic but are also most relevant to your business.
- on page optimization -This step in the process of SEO involves the actual optimization of your web pages. Here, pages will be optimized with regards to tags, link structures, images, body text, and other visible and invisible parts.
- building incoming links –(month-on-month)Good incoming links are often the difference between good rankings and great rankings. Our link building campaigns are well planned according to your site’s requirements and your budget, so that you get the maximum out of them. Incoming links can be reciprocal links or one way links from directories, articles and news releases. Our link popularity campaigns are human powered and completely manual.
- search engine submissions –Manual Submissions to search engines and directories is a process often referred as search engine submissions. Many advertise a quick and simple software or service which helps submit to over 1000 engines for a few dollars, but few tell you that it is the top 10 engines that command over 85% of the internet’s search engine traffic. Our search engine optimization campaign involves systematic submissions, done manually, to the top search engines and directories. Further, we use XML sitemaps that are now supported by major search engines like Google & Yahoo.
- monthly analysis and maintenance -Search engine optimization is a long-term solution to your traffic woes. Our comprehensive SEO services involve continuous fine tuning of the website based on traffic trends and ranking trends. Search engines often change their algorithms… We tweak your website to compensate of the changes, hence enabling you to stay on top.
Our PPC campaign managers, through our unique PPC campaign methodology and campaign tracking management system strive to increase your sales while reducing your cost per click, thus leading to maximized ROI. We can set up and handle your pay per click campaign using Google Ad Words, Yahoo Site match (previously Overture) and other smaller PPC engines. We design your pay per click campaign so as to achieve maximum click through rates(CTR), observe conversion rates over time and edit campaigns resulting in maximization of ROI.