Growth hacking allows organisations to find ways to find the best possible solution to overcome the objective or meet the desired goals. Development hacking and digital marketing work together and it’s a tactic that can help the business to expand.
Development Hacking combines digital marketing strategies expressly designed to build or expand the customer base. Traditional digital marketing consists of search engine optimization, pay-per-click ads, social media marketing, Marketing for content, and more. By switching to growth hacking for your digital marketing strategy, you are using more “traditional” digital marketing strategies.
Modern Digital’s channels, strategies and operations represent the future of digital marketing, from paid and organic social media to paid search & SEO to email marketing, and among these modern marketers will be those companies that come along for the ride!
Benefits of implementing growth hacking strategies in the business
Every Growth hacking strategy comes into existence with planned strategies and an integrated process.
1.Heps you set measurable goals
Growth hacker works on precision and actionability in setting and achieving those goals. He primarily aims to identify the need of the business and sets each strategy keeping in mind the needs of its clients.
Evaluate your target market’s needs and desires and use this knowledge to improve your product. This is called a product-market match’ by growth hackers. Before using it as a catalyst for growth, it’s crucial to make sure your offering is as good as possible.
3.Testing Your Approach
Innovation and experimentation underpin hacking development. To gauge what will and won’t work for you, testing is necessary. Keep your tests smooth and easy and record the details so that the best combinations can be applied to boost your progress.
Growth hacking works for any objective by definition, as growth is the target, it doesn’t matter what you’re theoretically calculating. That said it’s important to make sure you’re trying to develop where it matters and have an effect on your business.
So first, always describe your priorities. A target should be measurable and actionable, something that you can evaluate and assess whether or not you have progressed. A objective you can’t decide whether you’ve ever accomplished isn’t going to work.
To remain on track with your goals, analytics are important. This data can also be used to modify and adapt other areas of the process accordingly, from your product to your objectives, while you map your progress.
There is value in the “learning-by-doing” concept, whether this means introducing an entirely new methodology or improving a previous effort. Progress will come with a little bit of patience and practise, like most stuff.
7.Build Quality Goods
A clear-cut advantage of growth hacking is the development of better products that the clients and customers actually want to use.
A better product that your clients use all the time improves their chances of referring more and more individuals back to your products. As a platform and tool, word-of-mouth is a technique that all businesses should consider, as nothing is better than viral growth.
GROWTH HACKING IS AN EXPERIMENT AND DATA DRIVEN APPROACH TO DIGITAL MARKETING AND ONLINE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION. IT DESCRIBES A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION PROCESS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GROW YOUR USER BASE SUSTAINABLY AT LOW COST BY OPTIMISING USER ACQUISITION CHANNELS, MAXIMIZING CONVERSIONS, RETAINING CUSTOMERS AND LEVERAGING THE POWER OF REFERRALS TO UNLOCK VIRALITY.
We apply an experimentation based and data-driven approach to traditional digital marketing to maximise your company’s ROI.
Due to our background working with startups, SMEs and MNCs, we fully understand the challenges different company types face and have developed highly customisable growth hacking services to maximise growth results and ROI for everyone, ranging from startups to established corporations.
Our goal is to develop your growth framework, execute and educate. It is advisable to set up an internal team that can learn from our experts during the execution phase. Every company is unique, yet they all need to optimise the below areas to achieve sustainable long term growth:
- Acquisition – How to acquire users?
- Activation – How to activate/onboard new users?
- Retention – How to retain your users?
- Referral – How to leverage existing customer referrals to acquire users at viral speed?
- Revenue – How to generate revenue?
OVERVIEW OF OUR GROWTH HACKING SERVICES AT EACH STAGE
- EARLY STAGE
- Less than 6 months after launch
- USER ACQUISITION
- We test different user acquisition channels and tactics, e.g. content marketing, email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, etc. to identify and focus on those that create the greatest results for your business.
- USER ACTIVATION
- Driving traffic to your site isn’t enough, your goal must be to activate visitors, i.e. make them take a desired action. Based on user behavior data, we optimize your onboarding process and automate onboarding communication.
- GROWTH STAGE
- 6 months or more after launch
- USER RETENTION
- Once users have been converted, you need to make sure they stick to your brand. We set up and continuously optimize retention tactics such as email marketing, remarketing, retargeting and loyalty programs.
- We leverage your existing user base to acquire new users at a viral speed. We develop, run, analyse and optimize referral programs and build viral mechanisms into your product.
- Enterprise Stage
- Established Corporations
- CUSTOMISED APPROACH
- We will develop a highly tailored digital growth strategy taking into consideration your company’s immediate needs as well as long-term goals.