As a growth hacker professional, your desire for growth should inform every plan you conduct, every instrument you introduce and every technique you develop. It may seem self-evident that growth hacking’s unique aim is creation, but its versatility is the beauty of this and what makes growth hacking such a valuable activity. If you’re a one-man start-up or a global business doesn’t matter; growth hacking doesn’t discriminate and it can be leveraged by everyone.
Small companies are struggling and it is now important to take advantage of any opportunity for growth that presents itself. The internet offers companies in all sectors the ability to reach new markets in the modern age, engage with existing ones, and increase their potential. Growth hacking is called the use of digital and physical sources to create and develop a business.
Growth hacking is evolving rapidly in the past few years. A growth hacker is a person who plans and executes growth strategies helping organizations and companies to attract and retain customers.
They act as a marketing agent who promotes scale up the operations and improve digital performance. They have expertise in content marketing, video marketing, statistics and growth analysis, design and development, social media, Search engine optimization.
In a marketing team, Growth hacking is a practice that can be cultivated. There may be a distinct, cross-function growth dependent in larger organisations. In any scenario, growth hacking and digital marketing are two very compatible unique skills; it is no mistake that a simple search for LinkedIn yields a variety of title profiles Head of Growth or SEO.
How Growth Hacker help
Growth hackers have a wide range of different tactics that help organisations to reach their goals effectively and efficiently.
- Adopting the mindset of growth
The essence of growth hacking is the mindset of growth that we need to properly obtain its benefits.
Without realising what growth is how much growth we need, where to look for growth, and how the way we operate our companies affects everything.
In the process of gaining development, we can either be violent or be very passive about it. If we are actively pursuing growth, we learn to incorporate growth hacking techniques into our activities more quickly and experiment quickly to find out what works for the business and what doesn’t.
2. Explore new product ideas and business models
You are still ahead of you and profoundly understand more about your clients, business and industry by designing, optimising, and analysing your growth hacking experiments.
Since we experiment so much, growth hacking helps us to see more about our companies and the underlying sectors. In doing so, you find an entirely different way for your consumers to more efficiently use your product and interact more with products.
In doing so, you find an entirely different way for your consumers to more efficiently use your product and interact more with products. Inside the core product, you decide to incorporate the functionality, and your development continues.
GROWTH HACKING IS AN EXPERIMENT AND DATA DRIVEN APPROACH TO DIGITAL MARKETING AND ONLINE PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION. IT DESCRIBES A SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENTATION PROCESS THAT ALLOWS YOU TO GROW YOUR USER BASE SUSTAINABLY AT LOW COST BY OPTIMISING USER ACQUISITION CHANNELS, MAXIMIZING CONVERSIONS, RETAINING CUSTOMERS AND LEVERAGING THE POWER OF REFERRALS TO UNLOCK VIRALITY.
We apply an experimentation based and data-driven approach to traditional digital marketing to maximise your company’s ROI.
Due to our background working with startups, SMEs and MNCs, we fully understand the challenges different company types face and have developed highly customisable growth hacking services to maximise growth results and ROI for everyone, ranging from startups to established corporations.
Our goal is to develop your growth framework, execute and educate. It is advisable to set up an internal team that can learn from our experts during the execution phase. Every company is unique, yet they all need to optimise the below areas to achieve sustainable long term growth:
- Acquisition – How to acquire users?
- Activation – How to activate/onboard new users?
- Retention – How to retain your users?
- Referral – How to leverage existing customer referrals to acquire users at viral speed?
- Revenue – How to generate revenue?
OVERVIEW OF OUR GROWTH HACKING SERVICES AT EACH STAGE
- EARLY STAGE
- Less than 6 months after launch
- USER ACQUISITION
- We test different user acquisition channels and tactics, e.g. content marketing, email marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, etc. to identify and focus on those that create the greatest results for your business.
- USER ACTIVATION
- Driving traffic to your site isn’t enough, your goal must be to activate visitors, i.e. make them take a desired action. Based on user behavior data, we optimize your onboarding process and automate onboarding communication.
- GROWTH STAGE
- 6 months or more after launch
- USER RETENTION
- Once users have been converted, you need to make sure they stick to your brand. We set up and continuously optimize retention tactics such as email marketing, remarketing, retargeting and loyalty programs.
- We leverage your existing user base to acquire new users at a viral speed. We develop, run, analyse and optimize referral programs and build viral mechanisms into your product.
- Enterprise Stage
- Established Corporations
- CUSTOMISED APPROACH
- We will develop a highly tailored digital growth strategy taking into consideration your company’s immediate needs as well as long-term goals.